Benefits of Becoming an Alliance Life Insurance Specialist:
- Excellent Support And Training. Even though you’ll be in charge of your own business, you won’t be alone. We’ll help you get your insurance license if you don’t already have one and help you become a successful agent. We offer training online, one-on-one coaching, live webinars, streaming shows, MP3s, weekly meetings across the country, support staff you can contact, two major events each year, at least three conference calls a week and more!
- Set Your Own Schedule. There is no 9 to 5 schedule – you decide when you work, when you take a vacation, and when you spend time with your family.
- Work In Your Hometown Or Travel. People all over the U.S. have asked for help with life insurance, so you can choose to help people right near your home or you can travel all over the country – it’s up to you!
- Determine Your Own Income. You become your own boss, so you get to determine how much you work and how much you’ll earn.
- Quality Leads – No Cold Calling Or Door-To-Door Sales. Our leads are potential clients who have reached out to us requesting life insurance or retirement services. You don’t have to call people in the phone book or knock on every door in the neighborhood – people have already contacted us asking for help!
- Receive Rewards For Your Hard Work. We have tons of rewards that include everything from small prizes to exotic trips. Each year we offer an all expense paid vacation; locations have included the Caribbean, Mexico, Fiji, Aruba, Greece, Canada and more!
That’s a lot of benefits, but there’s more! Fill out the form on this page to get more information about our career opportunities with NAA Life. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started as quickly as possible. We can’t wait to hear from you!