In most cases, the main benefit of term life insurance is a pay out to your family when you pass away so that they can pay for everyday expenses, the mortgage, your funeral expenses and more. However, some term life policies offer benefits you can use while you're still living, which is why we call them Living Benefits. Some of these benefits are automatically included with your policy, while others are options you can add to your policy.
NAA Life offers many living benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- Unemployment Waiver of Premiums - Your premium payments can be waived for up to 6 months if you become unemployed.
- Accelerated Death Benefit - If you are diagnosed with a critical, chronic or terminal illness, you can use up to 95% of your death benefit to help your family pay for medical and other expenses.
- Return of Premium - Get up to 100% of your premiums back if you outlive the term of your policy.
- Disability Income - You'll get a monthly income for up to 2.5 years if you become disabled and unable to work. In some cases, this income could be up to $3,000 per month.
- Children's Term - You have the option to get life insurance coverage for your children or grandchildren, which can ensure that they will qualify for life insurance later in life, no matter what health issues they may develop in the future.
If you're interested in some or all of these benefits, fill out the form on this page or give us a call and one of our licensed insurance professionals will contact you as soon as possible.
Other Living Benefits
In addition to the benefits listed above, we also offer life insurance that builds cash value. These policies are most often used as college savings or a tax-free retirement income.
Note: Not all benefits are available in every state. Please ask your insurance specialist for more details.