OUR FAMILY, HELPING YOURS!
ABOUT THE ALLIANCEOVERVIEW
Start Your Journey Today With The Number One Team In The Industry - The Alliance!
At The Alliance, we believe we have the absolute best leads in the business. Generated in-house, we put interested and qualified clients in your hands quickly. Because our inventory is so diverse and expansive, The Alliance has its own program for distribution and allocation of leads. They can be purchased individually or in a weekly standing order.
Multiple sources and types of leads are available. Since we have total control over our lead process, we are able to make adjustments as needed to meet supply and demand as well as adjust the assigned quality of lead.
In addition, our corporate lead team is one of our agents’ most important resources. They are highly dedicated to our agent force by offering innovative and cutting edge tools, training and support. With their help you can customize your lead needs and budget to your individual requirements.
Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- The Alliance is seeking people to join our team.
- We have opportunities locally and nationally.
- We are a national company who trains and supports independent insurance agents.
- We work with 10 insurance carriers (Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, Foresters and others).
- We have extensive live weekly training and support in over 75 major cities across the country.
- We also provide online training and coaching with an agent mentor.
We use all channels of media to touch the consumer and drive your success.OUR MARKETING
SEE IT IN ACTIONEXPERIENCE
We provide the team building tools you need to build your new agency.
WHAT DO I NEED TO START?
The state requires us to be authorized and deputized.
1. If you do not already have a life insurance license, it is not difficult to get one. We will walk you through the process.
2. You need to complete a licensing course either in a live class or an online course.
3. Complete a Criminal Background check.
4. Sit for the state administered test. It is a pass/fail test, 70% is passing. We are here to help.